URBAN SKETCHING WITH GOUACHE
TURQUOISE HOUSE BY THE POOL
DISCOVER THE MAGICAL POWER OF TURQUOISE AND CREATE A STUNNING SKETCH
WITH GOUACHE AND COLORED PENCILS
In this course, you will learn:
- What are the best materials to use;
- How to mix gouache colors;
- How to create a thumbnail sketch;
- How to draw a house portrait;
- How to paint with gouache;
- How to use colored pencils to add details.
In this class, I will take you through the step-by-step process of drawing a beautiful turquoise house by the pool. We will use one of the most wonderful combinations of art materials: gouache and colored pencils.
This class is suitable for beginners with some experience and fun for more advanced artists who want to learn new techniques.
This class was originally published on Skillshare but is now available separately.
Duration: 1h 15 min
Don’t believe you can create such a beautiful sketch? Let me prove you wrong! Draw along with me to transform a blank sheet of paper into an amazing sketch.
- Draw along with me to transform a blank sheet of paper into an impressive sketch.
- Follow the same steps to create your own sketches with gouache and colored pencils.
If you’ve never used gouache before, I recommend starting with my other class: Let’s Draw Some Homes. You will learn how to draw simple architecture, use gouache, make brush strokes, mix different colors, and apply colored pencils to create engaging and colorful drawings.
This class is also available in Brave Brushes Studio, my membership for artists and urban sketchers.
Join now to get immediate access to this class plus:
- my entire archive of classes and workshops (gouache, watercolors and markers)
- new video lessons every week
- a lively community of fellow artists
- monthly live events (sketching workshops and Q&As)