LEARN A FUN TECHNIQUE
FOR LOOSE AND ENGAGING SKETCHES
In this course, you will learn:
- How to create loose and playful urban sketches;
- How to let your watercolors flow;
- How to use colored pencils to add textures and details.
In this class, I will take you through the step-by-step process of painting a beautiful street in Provence, France.
After doing this class, you will feel more relaxed about letting the paints run and mix. You will stop trying to color within the lines, which will add extra playfulness to your sketches.
This class is suitable for beginners with some experience and fun for more advanced artists who want to learn new techniques.
Duration: 1h 15 min
Don’t believe you can create such a beautiful sketch? Let me prove you wrong! Draw along with me to transform a blank sheet of paper into an amazing sketch.
This class is also available on Skillshare and in Brave Brushes Studio, my membership for artists and urban sketchers.
Join Brave Brushes Studio now to get immediate access to this class plus:
- my entire archive of classes and workshops (gouache, watercolors and markers)
- new video lessons every week
- a lively community of fellow artists
- monthly live events (sketching workshops and Q&As)